One aspect of regular skincare that might be on our list of undesirable things to do is removing excess and unwanted hair from our face and body. However, it’s an important part of our beauty regimen since it promotes a softer, cleaner look to our persona. Waxing hair removal is considered one of the best methods for removing that unwanted hair. Not only does it achieve the results we want, but there are also added benefits to incorporating a regular waxing routine.
Benefits to the Skin
Using a professional aesthetician for your waxing needs is the most comfortable and quickest method that produces the best results for your skin, and here’s why:
- Improves skin texture. As waxing is done, it also removes the top layer of dead skin cells, effectively exfoliating your skin. This results in revealing your healthy, smooth skin. At Von Anthony, our waxes contain natural ingredients that help to moisturize the skin and improve its tone and texture.
- No skin irritation. Professional waxing results in little irritation and the redness only lasts a short time. Once done, you can get on with the rest of your day with little to no irritation to your skin. However, removing the hair yourself with hair removal creams and shaving gels, which contain synthetic ingredients, can cause skin irritation, redness, bumps, and allergies.
- Smooth, stubble-free skin. Waxing removes all the hair completely by the root, resulting in soft, smooth skin that lasts longer than removal creams or shaving. When you shave, it only cuts off the hair at the spot where it surfaces from the skin, making your skin feel rough and stubbly within a day or two.
- Slow regrowth. Besides keeping your skin feeling smoother for longer, regular waxing will cause your hair to grow back slower, softer, and finer – leaving you with smooth skin for up to four to six weeks between waxing!
- No cuts or bruising. Allowing an expert aesthetician to remove your unwanted hair will save you from embarrassing cuts and bruising. Our staff has been trained on quick, efficient methods to remove excess hair. On the other hand, trying to shave or wax your own body at home can result in cuts, nicks, and even bruising if done incorrectly.
- Less pain. When you attempt to wax your own skin at home, it can hurt! Our waxing experts are trained in the best methods for waxing, have the experience to effectively remove hair quickly in the direction that your hair grows, and use professional products for the best results.
At Von Anthony Salon, we can take care of all your waxing needs whether it be facial waxing, the bikini area, or any other waxing that is needed. It’s an easy service that can be done alone or as an add-on when you come into the salon for a hair or spa service.
Make an appointment today to let the experts at Von Anthony Salon help you achieve smoother, softer skin without that troubling unwanted hair. Give us a call at 972-731-7600 or take advantage of our free mobile app to schedule at your convenience. Download it on iTunes or Google Play.