At Von Anthony Salon, the health and wellbeing of our clients, employees and communities is our top priority. Due to the staggering yet increasing number of presumptively positive cases of the COVID-19 virus, we are taking additional measures to ensure your safety. Our facility is regularly disinfected after each client. Hands Sanitizer is in all common areas, while available.
We also want to highlight the importance of maintaining a strong immune system during this time. You can do this by eating a balanced diet, getting adequate sleep, minimizing stress and exercising regularly.
Below are tips from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect yourself from the COVID-19 virus:
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays and wipes.
We are closely monitoring the global situation and gathering data from primary sources, including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and State and Local Health Departments. We will continue to keep you informed of any developments.
If for any reason, you feel as if you might be sick, please allow us the opportunity to reschedule your appointment.
On behalf of everyone from Von Anthony Salon, we thank you for your trust in us. We look forward to seeing you happy and healthy at the salon.