August 15 2018 | NEWS
Get Ready for Fall with a New Haircut!
Fall is right around the corner, and what better time to think about a change in your hairstyle? Here at Von Anthony Salon, we have exactly what you need to get the new look heading into next season. To help get an idea of what you might want to try next, we’ve gathered a list of the hottest trends in haircuts so far this year. Take a look and let us know which one has caught your eye!
Designer buzz. You read that correctly! The buzz cut is all the rage in latest women’s haircuts, as seen on Kate Hudson. This style is short and left just a bit longer on top so you can shape it and add a bit of texture to your style. The best part? While you might be feeling majorly nervous over a haircut this extreme, it tends to look good on everyone!
Rock and roll shag. Speaking of texture, this mid-length cut is all about as much texture as you can get! With loads of layers and a thick curtain of bangs to add dramatic rock and roll flair, this style works best on those of us blessed with thicker hair.
Long, layered lob. Sitting just below the shoulders, this cut incorporates long subtle layers throughout to create lightness and texture. Adding a long, angled bang helps create a slightly asymmetrical effect that softens the face. Like the designer buzz, this cut looks great on pretty much everyone.
Sleek, asymmetrical bob. No secret here, the blunt bob is on fire right now. The difference for next season, however, is a bit of an asymmetrical line created by leaving more length in front. The blunt edges remain the same, so you’ll want to see your stylist for regular trims. This cut will work for everyone, but keep in mind that if you have curly or textured hair it will take some extra styling to create the sleek look.
Long with invisible layers. Not ready to chop it all off? This gorgeous style can offer the change you desire without committing to a major change. Inspired by the likes of Kourtney Kardashian, the key to this cut is the invisible layers. When the hair is worn long and straight they blend in seamlessly, but when you add curls or other texture, the layers pop and add an extra bit of something. This cut works best for those of us with fine hair, it can work on most hair textures as well.
Are you ready for a change to take you into fall? Make an appointment today at Von Anthony Salon! Our professional stylists are ready to help you create the new hairstyle of your dreams. Give us a call on 972-731-7600 or take advantage of our free mobile app to schedule at your convenience. Download it on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Quick Holiday Hairstyles
- Holiday Haircuts for Men
- Autumnal Hues for Your Balayage
- Collagen Facials
- Hair Care Tips For Color Treated Hair
- The Von Anthony Salon Mobile App
- The Perfect Finishing Touch
- Get Your Quick Fix with Extensions
- Get Ready for Fall with a New Haircut!
- The Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Become Massage Savvy
- Change Up Your Look with Hair Color
- Stay Frizz Free this Summer with a Keratin Treatment
- Makeup Trends This Summer
- Tint Your Brows to Enhance Your Look
- Spotlight On: Oribe
- Oxygenated Facials
- Hot New Hair Colors for Spring
- A Modern Take on the Perm
- Men’s Hair Guide 2018
- Spa Treatments for your Valentine
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Change Your Perspective, Not Yourself
- Go the Distance in 2018
- Microdermabrasion for New Skin in 2018
- Knock Out the Holiday Stress with Massage
- Autumn Inspired Hues for Your Balayage
- Skin Care for Colder Weather
- Give Your Fall Hair Color a Boost
- Make Beauty A Snap
- Keratin Treatments are Life Savers
- Look Cool with Fall Makeup Trends
- Perfect Brows and Lashes are Only an Appointment Away
- Take Your Hair Color to the Next Level
- Hot Hair Hacks for Summer
- Blog title