August 31 2019 | NEWS
Our last post was all about maintaining beautiful skin from the inside out; practical, everyday things you can do to ensure your youthful skin remains supple and healthy. Today, we’re here to talk about an additional tool available to you at Von Anthony Salon, the oxygenating facial. As one of the many spa services available in our salon, the oxygenating facial is another excellent way to combat the visible signs of aging.
How exactly does an oxygenating facial work? We’re glad you asked! Excessive amounts of air pollution and makeup can deplete your skin of the oxygen it needs to look its best. This facial is designed to deliver oxygen back into the skin to firm up the skin while smoothing out those fine lines.
In addition to being a great way to relax and pamper yourself, oxygenating facials can provide the following benefits:
- Boosts collagen production: the infusion of oxygen into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up the skin and restore lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin: this treatment helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and can restore the skin to a more youthful appearance.
- Encourages cell turnover: oxygenating facials can help the skin to create new cells at a faster pace. This, in turn, helps speed the healing of scars, acne, and blemishes.
- Free from side effects: unlike other more invasive treatments, this facial doesn’t cause any uncomfortable side effects. The process is gentle enough even for those with sensitive skin.
Are you ready to give your skin an edge in the fight against aging? Come see us at Von Anthony Salon! Our team of professionals can help you with all your skincare needs. Call us at 972.731.7600 to schedule your appointment or take advantage of our mobile app to schedule at your convenience. Download it for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Anniversary Week Celebration
- Be Bold with a Short Cut this Fall
- Oribe Airbrush Root Touch Up Sprays
- Celebrating 10 Years! Thank You Frisco!
- Oxygenating Facials
- Healthy Skin from the Inside Out
- The Men’s Guide To Hair Care
- Your Nighttime Hair Routine
- Treat Yourself to a Spa Day
- Low Maintenance Summer Hair
- Summer Makeup Tips
- Summer Skin Care Tips
- Instantly Transform with Extensions
- Healthy Hair Hacks
- Give Frizzy Hair the Boot with Keratin
- Try the Von Anthony Salon App!
- Winter Skin Care Tips
- Treat Your Valentine
- Professional Products For all Your Hair Care Needs
- Makeup Trend Predictions for 2019
- Allow Yourself to Relax this Holiday Season
- Quick Holiday Hairstyles
- Holiday Haircuts for Men
- Autumnal Hues for Your Balayage
- Collagen Facials
- Hair Care Tips For Color Treated Hair
- The Von Anthony Salon Mobile App
- The Perfect Finishing Touch
- Get Your Quick Fix with Extensions
- Get Ready for Fall with a New Haircut!
- The Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Become Massage Savvy
- Change Up Your Look with Hair Color
- Stay Frizz Free this Summer with a Keratin Treatment
- Makeup Trends This Summer
- Tint Your Brows to Enhance Your Look
- Spotlight On: Oribe
- Oxygenated Facials
- Hot New Hair Colors for Spring
- A Modern Take on the Perm
- Men’s Hair Guide 2018
- Spa Treatments for your Valentine
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Change Your Perspective, Not Yourself
- Go the Distance in 2018
- Microdermabrasion for New Skin in 2018
- Knock Out the Holiday Stress with Massage
- Autumn Inspired Hues for Your Balayage
- Skin Care for Colder Weather
- Give Your Fall Hair Color a Boost
- Make Beauty A Snap
- Keratin Treatments are Life Savers
- Look Cool with Fall Makeup Trends
- Perfect Brows and Lashes are Only an Appointment Away
- Take Your Hair Color to the Next Level
- Hot Hair Hacks for Summer
- Blog title